- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
In Indian culture, a WALLA is a salesperson or a vendor – a specialist. Some people spend their entire lives devoted to perfecting a single craft, which they hope to share with the world. One person might sell shrimp, another might sell spices. We are your BURGER WALLA.
Blending pure Americana staples with the strong cultural cues of Indian cuisine, BURGER WALLA is a new twist on the BURGER joint. Besides trying to raise the level of the beef burger and hot dog, we also feature chicken, lamb, vegan, and shrimp burgers that are infused with the spices that have inspired the Kama Sutra. Whimsical. Fun. Sexy. But most of all, TASTY.
BURGER WALLA seeks to be a part of the fabric of the city and the neighborhood we are continuing to build. It is about being a cool spot with fresh and tasty food, where everyone can eat and relax while studying, meeting, watching a game, or just chilling.
Newark has one of the richest traditions of fast casual dining in this country. BURGER WALLA is a continuation of that culture. It is “our spot.” Owned and birthed by Newarkers, respected by some, and hopefully enjoyed by all.
Our Burgers are made from high quality Pat Lafrieda Meats. We use domestically raised beef blend of brisket, short ribs and chuck. The Lamb is Colorado-raised on family farms and fed an all-natural vegetarian diet.
We use Bell & Evans Chickens that are never given any antibiotics or hormones.
Our Veggie Burgers are vegan and gluten-free made fresh in-house and never frozen.