- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Allegro translates into style, casual elegance luxurious appointments and delicious cuisine, taking the diner on a culinary adventure to new cuisine heights or visual beauty, spectacular tastes and daring, prepared by the Executive Chef Elisio Garcia, serve amidst a glorious open kitchen, in a Portuguese dining courtyard setting. When you walk through the doors into a kind of dining piazza, with a magnificent saltwater tank, a lovely outdoor patio surrounded by bamboos, palm trees and an amazing waterfall that takes you back to the Caribbean. Fine hand tooled décor and delectable cuisine, you are intimately dining in tranquility and beauty, tables spaced for privacy, while the enchanting transports you over seas back to Portugal.
Allegro Seafood Grill is known for excellent service and exquisite dining performances, in a very artistic setting, straight from the most romantic very “in” places around the world. The important thing to recognize is that it takes a good team to accomplish good things and here owners Paulo Marralheiro and his wife, Ana Goncalveshave created a team that insures the success of any dining event, just as they have created a team that has developed a generous amount of “Famous Four Star Dishes”. For your convenience valet parking is available and reservations are highly recommended.